INSURANCE REFUND POLICY
All insurance are refundable upon safe arrival of goods at clients destination. Swift Cargos Logistics adopts a transparent insurance policy with its clientele putting satisfaction before everything. We apply insurance fee to protect our clients from unforeseen circumstances and because logistics law requires so. It is for this reason that we refund our customers insurance fee when the transactions has been completed. Note that you would not be charge anything extra for processing of insurance funds. Every bit of your money would be reimbursed at third party end.
- Swift Cargos Logistics CargoAdvantage® system, our proprietary and web-based marine insurance quoting and issuing system, to quote and issue Marine insurance to shippers
- Multimodal freight liability and professional liability insurance cover
- Marine insurance or extended freight liability for contractual arrangements that require increased limit protection and/or wider coverage options
In addition, we are able to work with ‘brick and mortar’ and web-based retailers and transport operators to develop a Shipment insurance cover to protect their customers against the risk of loss or damage to their offline and online purchases.
- Swift Cargos Logistics CargoAdvantage system
- Customized risk management solutions
- Established logistics and project cargo practice
- Experienced Marine Underwriters
- High policy limits
- Long-term focus on client relationships
- Tailored multinational programmes
- Wide commodity range
- Worldwide network of claims professionals
We draw upon the expertise of our experienced underwriters to create customised solutions for a wide variety of shipping needs. Our Cargo product gives you access to an in-house risk management team of specialist surveyors and loss control advisors that work closely with our claims adjustors.
- Annual, open and short term cargo insurance for domestic and international shipments
- Complex, higher hazard, nonstandard and unusual cargo risk solutions
- Fine art and valuable goods covers
- Marine storage insurance
- Project cargo with optional cover for consequential loss
- Shipment insurance products for higher volume and lower value deliveries
- Single shipment cargo insurance
- Transport operators freight liability with cargo protection options
- Truck cargo insurance
We are able to provide high limit protection of up to USD25 million for any one conveyance, with additional capacity made available through other members of Swift Cargos Logistics.
When it comes to items as precious as art and valuable goods, customers seek a trusted insurance partner with local expertise and worldwide resources. Swift Cargos Logistics underwriters have more than 60 years’ combined experience in fine art and valuable goods insurance.
With access to over US$250 million in capacity, the Swift Cargos Logistics underwriting team is supported by a regional expert in fine art, an in-house risk management team and our award-winning claims service.
That’s why Swift Cargos Logistics is the partner of choice for some of the world’s leading museums, art galleries, financial institutions, mining companies and museums.
- Art dealers and galleries
- Bank premises and transits
- Cash in transit companies
- Classic cars
- Corporate art collections
- Fine Art exhibitions
- Jeweller’s block
- Mine site & transits
- Safe deposit boxes
- Financial Institutions
Swift Cargos Logistics Marine Services Liability package (SCL) provides a comprehensive insurance solution for businesses involved in both marine and non-marine based activities. This makes it an effective risk transfer solution for marina operators and contractors that will bridge the gap between General Liability cover and Ship Repairers cover required for standard clauses.
- Comprehensive General Liability coverage, including product liability and completed operations for marine risks
- Access to Swift Cargos Logistics Marine and General Liability Risk Engineering services
- SCL policy wording can be applied to various types of marine service providers
- We can offer tailored liability solutions for businesses
- Liability for third-party bodily injury
- Liability for damage to property including a vessel and vessel parts
- Damage includes the full value of the vessel or vessel parts under repair or maintenance
- Machinery or equipment removed ashore and property damage to cargo on or discharged from vessels
- Indemnity for removal of wreck expenses that occur as a result of property damage to a vessel
- Coverage for consequential loss and legal defence costs
- Coverage for Testing and Commissioning – sea trials within 100 km